Order Transcripts

The Ministry of Education will have a copy if your Transcript or Certificate if you attended a B.C Secondary School and you:

  • Graduated after 1985 or
  • Completed a grade 12 course after 1986 or
  • Attended grade 12 prior to 1974 in the University Entrance or Academic Technical Program

Visit the Ministry of Education to Order

In the event that the Ministry of Education does not have your Transcripts, please fill out the form below.

SD50 Transcript Request

Please fill out the following form to request student transcripts.  If you wish, you can download a fax us a copy of this request using this form.

Requestor information:

Your name:
Your address:
Your telephone:
Your fax:
Your Email:

Student information:

Students name:
Students date of birth:
Last school attended:
Last year attended:
Did student graduate?
Address or email to send transcript: