START DATE: August 28, 2017
SALARY: $26.07 per hour
HOURS OF WORK: Twenty (20) hours per week
School District No. 50 (Haida Gwaii) hires on the basis of merit and is committed to employment equity. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. Preference will be given to qualified applicants of Haida ancestry.
Reporting to the Secretary Treasurer, the Confidential Administrative Assistant provides a variety of confidential and routine executive level administrative assistant services as directed.
- Grade 12, plus completion of up to one year relevant post secondary training.
- Over three years, up to four years related administrative assistance experience is preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs.
- Team player with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be extremely well organized, able to adjust priorities in a constantly changing, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all work related information.
Please forward applications to:
Shelley Sansome, Secretary Treasurer
School District No. 50 (Haida Gwaii)
PO Box 69
Village of Queen Charlotte, BC V0T 1S0
Application Deadline: Wednesday, June 28, 2017 at 1:00 PM